9 years ago our family made Algoma, WI our new home. Just over 5 years ago we bought a 10 acre hobby farm two miles south of town where we could raise our own food. This blog is about the things we’re learning along the way about living a life of quality in rural Wisconsin. Scroll down for more…
…that would take away their neighbors’ legal right to report health violations. Read about it here;
I think the thing that surprised me most about moving to Kewaunee County, Wisconsin was the frequent air quality alerts I received on my smartphone. This article explains why: After looking into animal friendly farming recently I was appalled to … Continue reading
Because factory farmers [CAFOs] surround me and are affecting the air we breath and the water we drink with their environmentally reckless ways… When our family fled Aurora, IL in 2003 looking for quality of life in rural Wisconsin, we … Continue reading
- Do You Know What’s in Your Milk?
- GMO Genetic Roulette – The Gamble of Our Lives
- Heart of the Country…
- 5 Unique Teas With Amazing Health Benefits
- How Dirty is the Meat You Eat?
- Let’s talk crap. Seriously…
- Monsanto: the most Evil Company in the Universe
- If factory farms had glass walls, we’d all be vegan!
- Are GMOs Killing You? What Agrobusiness Doesn’t Want You To Know